Download the BioVX guidance notes here. BioVX is broad spectrum and effective against bacteria, fungi, yeasts and all known classes of virus, including bird flu. DEFRA approved for Avian Influenza at dilution 1:200. Because of superior dilution rates it is highly cost-effective, works equally well in both hard and soft water and is unaffected by temperature fluctuation.
- Effective against bacteria, moulds, yeasts and all viruses
- Superior dilution rate giving increased economy
BioVX is a pink powder consisting of a stabilised blend of peroxygen compounds, surfactants, organic acids and an inorganic buffer system.
Instructions for use
Apply at the recommended dilution rate via a power-washer set at low pressure (1000 psi) with a wide-angled jet, thoroughly wetting all surfaces but avoiding excess run off.
- Defra General orders 1:100
- Defra Foot and mouth disease Orders 1:1200
- Defra Swine vesicular disease Orders 1:100
- Defra Disease of Poultry Orders 1:200
Poultry, Pigs, Game birds, Cattle, Horses