BioVX is broad spectrum and effective against bacteria, fungi, yeasts and all known classes of virus, including bird flu. DEFRA approved for Avian Influenza at dilution 1:200. Because of superior dilution rates it is highly cost-effective, works equally well in both hard and soft water and is unaffected by temperature fluctuation.
Download the BioVX guidance notes here.
- Effective against bacteria, moulds, yeasts and all viruses
- Superior dilution rate giving increased economy
BioVX is a pink powder consisting of a stabilised blend of peroxygen compounds, surfactants, organic acids and an inorganic buffer system.
Instructions for use
Apply at the recommended dilution rate via a power-washer set at low pressure (1000 psi) with a wide-angled jet, thoroughly wetting all surfaces but avoiding excess run off.
- Defra General orders 1:100
- Defra Foot and mouth disease Orders 1:1200
- Defra Swine vesicular disease Orders 1:100
- Defra Disease of Poultry Orders 1:200
Poultry, Pigs, Game birds, Cattle, Horses